How to Pay
There are a variety of ways to make payments to Purdue Fort Wayne. Choose the method that works best for you.
Access your Bursar student account anytime by clicking the billing icon () from :
- Click the Make Payment tab.
- Pay online using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover).
- Students who use a credit or debit card to pay tuition, fees, fines, and other student account expenses will be charged a 2.75 percent processing fee (minimum of $3) by TouchNet PayPath; learn more about this credit card convenience fee here.
- Pay online by electronically debiting your bank account.
- To spread your tuition over multiple payments, click Payment Plans.
- Authorized users can .
Pay by WU GlobalPay
Here’s what you need to know:
- Payments can be made in the currency of your choice via .
- We now offer an easy payment option for Chinese students through Tenpay.
- For more information, review the .
Pay by Mail
Purdue University Fort Wayne
Office of the Bursar
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
贵州快3计划员Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Pay in Person
Keep the following information in mind:
- Use the night drop box (next to bursar window number one); put your payment and the bill stub in a sealed envelope before depositing; our payment will be processed the next business day.
- Pay at the Office of the Bursar; be advised that lines can be long, especially at payment due dates and during the first few weeks of each semester.
- We are unable to accept credit card payments in person; we will accept only cash, checks, money orders, or cashier’s checks in person.
- We do not accept more than $5 in coins.